- Tells a story about the magical journey of twins Annie and Tilly, after they meet an unhappy fairy in their garden. It calls on its readers to use their imagination, whilst sharing this journey with the twins.
- Aims to prompt readers (of all ages and reading ability) to value and celebrate our beautiful planet, providing an easy introduction to the complicated and controversial issue of climate change.
- Seeks to portray the possible impact of our actions on the future health and well-being of the planet and for all who inhabit our planet now and in the future. It ultimately offers a message of hope: that we can still do something to help make a big difference.
- Is in A4 landscape format, purbound and printed on sturdy card with easy-to-read, large text, presenting illustrations and text side by side on facing pages. The text and illustrations are deliberately separated to allow maximum flexibility when reading the words and/or talking about the images.
- Provides an easy-to-follow, adaptable resource that combines simple scientific facts with an engaging, colourful and clearly illustrated, story. (The characters in the story are based on characters known to the author at the time and illustrations are simply designed to enable readers to re-create characters and locations, using their own images and preferences.)
- Gives scope to just read and enjoy the story – or to use own words with the illustrations, to tell the story in each unique and exciting way.
- It can be ordered with or without an activity book that links with the pages in the story book.
99 total views, 4 views today